With Employee Appreciation Day rapidly approaching (March 5th, 2021), you might be looking for ways to express your gratitude to employees for all their hard work—especially if your team is dedicated and highly engaged.
If you saw our recent article—Employee Appreciation Day 2021: A Guide For Owners, Management, & Leadership—you discovered (or rediscovered) an overview of the holiday, activities to plan at the office, and gift ideas for your inspiration. Again, whether you decide to do gifts or not, consider sending each member of your team a personal, handwritten thank-you card. This small gesture goes a long way toward letting your team know you appreciate them and recognize their contributions.
To help you think about what you can include in your own cards or notes, here are 25 employee appreciation quotes and messages to consider.
Top 25 employee appreciation quotes and messages
- People make the difference. And one of those people is you. Thank you for making a difference in our company.
- Your effort is noticed by everyone, including me. Thank you for contributing your best.
- "A great employee is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have." —Tammy Cohen. We are truly lucky to have you!
- You. Do. Great. Work. You deserve a huge thank you from the entire office. Thank you!
- A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on.
- I’m so grateful for all of your hard work. It definitely hasn’t gone unnoticed!
- Your dedication to your work is helping lead us to success!
- "The world belongs to the energetic." —Ralph Waldo Emerson. I see great things in your future. Keep up the great work and positive energy!
- The perfect employee lifts others up instead of pushing them down. Thank you for being a positive influence!
- Your attention to detail and determination to see the company succeed and grow is a HUGE asset.
- You radiate pure awesomeness! (Don't use this one unless you truly mean it.)
- "Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission." —Zig Ziglar. Your future here is going to be bright. Keep up the good work!
- You are such a joy to work with. Every interaction is a positive one and I know you have big things ahead of you.
- We appreciate you for more than just your hard work. We also want to celebrate your character and the positive effect you have on others. Thank you!
- "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." —Michael Jordan. Thanks for really making things happen around here!
- Employees like you can even make Mondays a joy. Thanks for your hard work and super attitude!
- You're a rockstar! Thanks for bringing that energy to the office every morning.
- Your hard work and creativity is appreciated by all! We hope we have you for many, many more years to come.
- You always bring positivity to the office. That inspires the colleagues you supervise, and your experience brings a fresh perspective to our business.
- The office is a happier place with you in it. Thank you for the laughs!
- From day one, your work has always been amazingly high-quality. So thrilled to have you with us!
- I’m so grateful that you’re not afraid to ask questions! It helps me be a better leader.
- "Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions." —Ajahn Brahm. Thanks for continuously being wise!
- If desks could talk, yours would say "Ouch." Thank you for your very hard work!
- "Let us be grateful for the people who make us smile, the people who make work fun, and the people we can count on to get the dang job done!" —Unknown
Improve employee engagement at your company
Interested in improving employee engagement at your company—or simply creating a better company culture all around? I invite you to reach out to me today. Together, we'll determine how I can best help you, your team and your company.